LSA has various Operational Portfolios and Platforms (over and above our regular Sunday worship meetings) that have been established to advance the Kingdom of God.
LSA Operational Portfolios
1) LivingStones Succession College (LSC)
Proverbs 22:6 Train a Child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.
2 Timothy 3:15 and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. NIV
2 Timothy 1:5 I have been reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also. NIV
This Portfolio has been established for the Purpose of Developing our Successive Generation in the Lord. God has given Church a clear mandate for Generational Succession.
The Promises are given to us and to our Children (Acts 2:39). The revealed things belong to us and to our children forever (Deut. 29:29). We must train our children in the Way of the Lord (Eph. 6:4, Prov. 22:6).
Psalms 22:30 Posterity will serve him; future generations will be told about the Lord. NIV
The word “posterity” means succession of generations. The Kingdom is a generational system (Heb. 11:39&40).
LSC is positioned as a non-academic school that provides Kingdom Education to successive generations, in the System of Human Life of the Kingdom of God.
LSC Educational Programs speak into the three interconnected Spheres of the Civil Dimension of Christ: Spirituality, Humanity and Citizenship.
- Spirituality: Children are equipped to walk in accurate and effective Relationship with the Lord.
- Humanity: Children are equipped to walk in godly character, godly lifestyle and to engage in Christ-like behavioural conduct.
- Citizenship: Children are equipped to understand and administer the Organization of Human Life in Christ – the Civil Dimension of Christ: Definitions, Arrangements and Processes of Human Life in Christ.
Our Kingdom Education for Kids is positioned to develop them in the Civil Dimension of Christ and not simply in the Ceremonial Systems of the Church. We are developing a generation of Children that will be competent in the System of Human Life in the Kingdom of God – a generation that God can use in the future, to advance GKC.
2) Celebrate Kingdom Humanity (CKH)
Jeremiah 51:10 “‘The LORD has vindicated us; come, let us tell in Zion what the LORD our God has done.’ NIV
CKH is our Community Festival that is engaged in order to celebrate the arrival and the advancement of Global Kingdom Civilization in the Earth.
The Purpose of CKH is to build awareness and consciousness about the establishment of Church as a Civilization in the Earth.
CKH uses the medium of Arts (Poetry and Music) to celebrate and proclaim the emergence of Global Kingdom Civilization.
At CKH gatherings, we engage in Creative Artistic Expressions and Community Fellowship. These activities are engaged to proclaim the advent of GKC in the Earth.
3) Kingdom Humanity Fellowship
Kingdom Humanity Fellowship is a platform that is established as a distribution point and equipping mechanism of the Body of Christ in the Word of Kingdom Humanity. The activities of the Fellowship involve Proclamation, Teaching Seminars, development of Written Resources and Publication of Written Resources concerning Kingdom Humanity.
4) The Institute for Generational Dialogue (IGD)
The IGD is our Kingdom Advocacy and Public Education Initiative into the Nation of South Africa and the Nations of the World.
God has instructed us to Advocate and Educate the Nations in the Knowledge Systems of the Kingdom of God (Isa 2:1-3).
Kingdom Advocacy and Education has the power to produce Societal Transformation:
Isaiah 2:3 Many peoples will come and say,”Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.”The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. NIV
Isaiah 2:4 … (Nations) will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. NIV
These are the Kingdom Advocacy Portfolios of the IGD:
- Generational Consciousness: twenty first century Societies have lost the value of Generational Consciousness. Life is generally not engaged with the Vision of Succession of Generations. This Portfolio emphasises the need to educate Society, Governments and Business Organizations on the value of Generational Succession.
- Citizenship Development: God is revealing the Civil Dimension of Christ. As the Church, we are establishing the Organization of Human Life in Christ. New Revelation is coming to us concerning Definitions, Arrangements and Processes of Human Life in Christ. We have a Prophetic Responsibility to proclaim this Civil Dimension to the Nations of the World.
- Family Development: the Family is the Core Unit of Society. It is within the Structure of Family that Humans are developed for functionality in Society. We need functional Families in order to realise functional Societies.
LivingStones Agency © 2015 – All Rights Reserved