God has ordained that there must be Leadership and Government in the Church.
Titus 1:5 The reason I left you in Crete was that you might straighten out what was left unfinished and appoint elders in every town, as I directed you. NIV
Acts 14:23 Paul and Barnabas appointed elders for them in each church and, with prayer and fasting, committed them to the Lord, in whom they had put their trust. NIV
Hebrews 13:17 Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you. NIV
1 Timothy 5:17 The elders who direct the affairs of the church well are worthy of double honor, especially those whose work is preaching and teaching. NIV
Acts 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. NIV
The Purpose of Leadership is to do the following:
- Administration of the Purpose of God.
- Development of Knowledge (Doctrine).
- Representation of the Life of Christ.
- Management of Human Life in Christ (Pastoral Function).
- Kingdom Education: Teaching and Training the Saints in the Purpose of God, Nature of Christ and the Kingdom of God (the System of Human Life of the Kingdom of God).
- Development of Organizational, Administrative and Operational Structures and Resources to facilitate Development of Church.
At LSA, we have a Management Team that fulfils this Eldership Responsibility. The team is led by Robert Ntuli, the Senior Elder.
Members of the Management Team
LivingStones Agency © 2015 – All Rights Reserved